We celebrate individual talents and encourage everyone to achieve their best.
Our School Aims
- To provide a safe, caring and happy environment where all pupils achieve their potential.
- To encourage children to develop enquiring minds.
- To celebrate the Christian ethos within school.
- To provide an efficient, bright, happy and well organised environment which promotes successful learning.
- To deliver a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum to meet the needs of all our children.
- To promote high standards of work and behaviour through offering praise, encouragement and support.
- To provide equality of opportunity for everyone.
- To welcome parents by providing opportunities to participate in the life of the school and make a positive contribution.
Our school is founded on Christian values of compassion, respect, forgiveness and love for each other. We are an open school and have a policy of equal opportunity for all.
Our School year revolves around the celebrations of the Christian faith and we have close links with the church. Our children are encouraged to do their best in everything and to find their own level of achievement. Each child is an individual and we celebrate each of their successes,
however big or small.
Good behaviour is expected of all our children and we foster a culture of doing to others what we would like done to ourselves. Children are taught that they are an important part of their community and that they have a responsibility to uphold the needs of others within that
The school also recognises that through its work it has a pivotal role at the heart of the community it serves.