Statement of Intent
At Warcop CE Primary School we believe that by having the highest expectations of all learners the highest possible standards will be achieved.
The school receives additional funding in the form of Pupil Premium for children entitled to free school meals in the last 6 years, children in care and children of parents in the armed forces.
From September 2014, pupils recently adopted from care under the Adoption and Children Act 2002 and children who have left care under a Special Guardianship or Residence Order will also be eligible for additional funding.
The amount of funding available, the school’s aims in spending the funding, the policy and procedures for ensuring these aims are met and reported on, are all provided in this Pupil Premium Policy.
- Provide additional educational support to raise the achievement of our pupils in receipt of Pupil Premium.
- Narrow the gap between the educational achievement of these pupils and their peers.
- Address underlying inequalities, as far as possible, between these pupils and others.
- Ensure that the Pupil Premium funds reach the pupils who need them most.
- Make a significant impact on the education and lives of these pupils.
- Work in partnership with the parents of pupils to collectively ensure their success.
- Ensuring Pupil Premium funds can be identified within the school’s budget.
- The Headteacher, in consultation with the governors, staff and parents, will decide how funds are spent.
- Assessing the individual provisions required for each pupil in receipt of Pupil Premium.
Pupil Premium Statement Document
For a more detail review of the 2018 - 2019 spending please download the document below.