At Warcop Church of England Primary School we have a compulsory school uniform. Within our guidelines there is plenty of choice to allow children to have a sense of individuality whilst still showing that they are part of the school community.
- Smart black or charcoal grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Black shoes.
- Children may choose their own outdoor coat/fleece or a bottle green fleece/coat with or without school logo.
- Children may change into trainers, wellies or boots for playtimes only.
- Purple polo shirt with or without logo.
- Plain black or bottle green shorts and or plain long black or bottle green sportswear.
- Optional Purple fleece or purple zipped hoodie with or without logo.
- Bottle green, grey or black tights to be worn with skirt or pinafore dress.
- Polo Shirt with or without logo in either bottle green or yellow.
- Bottle green, round/V neck sweatshirt or cardigan with or without logo.
- In the summer term children may wear either smart black or charcoal grey shorts or a bottle green gingham dress.
- Navy blue polo shirt with or without logo.
- Navy blue round/V neck sweatshirt or cardigan with or without logo.
- In the summer term children may wear either smart black or charcoal grey shorts or a navy gingham dress.
Uniform can be ordered in store at Sam Scotts in Penrith where you can try on sizes prior. Alternatively you can order online with Sam scotts using the below link:
About the Warcop CE Primary School shop
School Uniform is available to buy online.
Orders will be individually bagged with the pupil's name and delivered to Warcop CE Primary School.
Please note that we do not keep stock, and all garments are processed specifically for your order - so please allow a few weeks.