Imagine. Believe. Achieve
At Warcop C of E School we will:
1. Provide a safe, caring and welcoming environment where everyone can achieve their potential and develop enquiring, resilient minds.
2. Celebrate our Christian Values of compassion, respect, forgiveness, belief, endurance and friendship. We will ensure that they are evident in our relationships with each other.
3. Recognise that everybody is unique and individual; we will celebrate successes however big or small.
4. Provide support to build self–esteem and ensure high standards of work and behaviour.
5. Deliver a broad, balanced and inspiring curriculum
6. Ensure equal opportunities for everyone.
7. Support children to embed and understand British Values.
8. Develop strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
9. Nurture every child in their journey with us, to grow into happy, strong and positive members of the community they serve.