Imagine. Believe. Achieve
At Warcop C of E School we will provide a safe, caring and welcoming environment where:
- Children can achieve high standards, seeking wisdom and knowledge through a challenging and inspiring curriculum- which meets the needs of all learners.
- Our chosen Christian Values of compassion, respect, forgiveness, belief, endurance and friendship are woven into the very fabric of our school and are modelled by all members of the school community.
- We recognise that everybody is unique and individual and has a valuable place in God’s world “See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me” Isaiah49:
- We celebrate individual talents and encourage everyone to shine and excel “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” ( Matthew 5:16)
- We ensure equal opportunities for everyone, “For God does not show favouritism” (Romans 2:11)
- Support children to understand British Values.
- We develop strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- We nurture every child in their journey with us, to grow into happy, strong and positive members of the community they serve.
- We ensure that every child in our school knows that they are loved by God and has the opportunity to develop and flourish.
“Since you are precious and honoured in my sight,
and because I love you” (Isaiah 43:4)